Tuesday, May 31, 2011
So while I'm chilling in this pretty little village on Italy's Lake Garda, I thought I'd share my vacation playlist with you.
1. Bruno Mars - Lazy Song (how predictably applicable, but I think the video-clip is so funny. The little head shake thingy in the beginning always makes me laugh.)
2. Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. ft. Boy George - Somebody to love me. (I'm an 80's kid; nothing but love for Boy George!!)
3. Lykke Li - I follow Rivers. (I think this is such a cool song, the clip creeps me out though...)
4. Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci (I will Stan for LV forever, but I'm not made at her. I'm far from basic. :-)
5.Robyn - Call your Girlfriend (love, Love, LOVE everything Robyn)
6. Mary J Blige - Work that (This song is off her 2007 album Growing Pains, but I only just discovered it and already it is one of my anthems.)
I'm off to enjoy another limoncello! Let me know what you think and what your current favorites are. Ciao Bellas!